3 – 1 Hour Sessions: $149
5 – 1 Hour Sessions: $199
10 – 1 Hour Sessions: $299
3 – 30 Minute Sessions: $79
5 – 30 Minute Sessions: $104
10 – 30 Minute Sessions: $154
FIT Bodywrap – A First For Bartlett
FIT Bodywrap® produces far infrared heat, which is light we can’t see, but can feel as heat. All warm blooded animals, including humans, generate this type of heat naturally to warm themselves, and more than half of the sun’s heat is infrared as well. Infrared heat warms us without warming the air around us and penetrates our bodies, rather than only heating the skin. The FIT Bodywrap generates infrared heat in the 5-15 micron wavelength, the same wavelength as the sun and our bodies produce, so it is safe and natural. Infrared as used in the FIT Bodywrap is known to help with a wide range of therapeutic benefits.
Sweating consumes calories and a FIT Bodywrap session can induce 3-5 times more sweat than exercise alone. Infrared can rebalance metabolism directly speeding up the rate calories are burned even after a session. As organic acids are purged your fasting insulin levels may drop toward normal, this can assist with stopping your body from being pushed to store carbs as fat.
Through Dr. Flickstein’s studies on infrared, he has discovered infrared can help the appearance of cellulite do its ability to help rebuild collagen connective tissue. Stronger collagen can help rearrange the fat deposits away from each other and the skin’s surface, and help prevent further accumulation of cellulite.
Clinical research has established that an infrared treatment such as a FIT Bodywrap session can increase blood flow from 5-7 quarts/minute to as much as 13 quarts/minute. Therefore during a session there can be a substantial amount of nutrient and oxygen rich blood flowing which can help heal the body and relieve pain.
Infrared is also known to act directly on irritated nerve endings. A 2008 study found that chronic pain patients experienced nearly a 70% reduction in pain levels after the first infrared therapy session.
The American Institute of Stress estimates that 75 to 90% of all visits to primary care physicians are for stress-related problems. Therefore taking the time to relax in the soothing infrared rays can help promote overall health and wellness.
Scientific evidence also shows that immersive infrared thermotherapy as from the FIT Bodywrap helps maintain healthy levels of cortisol which is known to raise the heart rate and blood pressure.
Infrared heat used in the FIT Bodywrap can be helpful with a variety of aging factors such as wrinkling, uneven skin pigmentation, and the loss of skin elasticity.
Expelling the usually hard-to-remove heavy metals and organic acids from stress overloads in sweat can help rebalance both digestion and metabolism that can adversely impact skin beauty (Yamazaki).
A full body infrared immersion is one of the best ways to rid your body of the toxins it absorbs each day.
The process of sweating can help the body release pollutants, but infrared sweat is different. It can contain toxins that are a bit harder to release, like alcohol, nicotine, sulfuric acid, ammonia and heavy metals. When an overload of toxins builds up in our system we may experience recurrent sickness, aches, pains, signs of allergy, mood swings and more.
Fit Bodywrap® for Weight Loss
The Fit Bodywrap System employs infrared heat that is clinically proven to penetrate the body: melting stored fat, mobilizing its stored toxins while then prompting their elimination directly through the skin by sweating, increasing the metabolism, improving circulation and burning calories.
Used with our Fit Booster product using the proprietary Swiss formula that amplifies results in problem areas and conditions the skin and the infrared reflective Fit Body suit that recirculates IR energy back into you as you attempt to cool down while it contains your sweet for easy cleanup, the Fit Bodywrap is the only system that delivers a fully customizable self-service weight loss experience enjoying the multiple therapeutic benefits of infrared energy while breathing room temperature air.
Extensive clinical research has documented a wide range of observations about supporting weight loss using immersive far infrared therapy as delivered by the Fit Bodywrap System. This paper details research, observations and potential benefits of using the Fit Bodywrap System to achieve weight loss including:
- Raising your basal metabolism; the rate at which you burn calories when resting.
- Sweating out fat, cholesterol, heavy metals, acids and toxins that won’t be replaced when you rehydrate. Studies have shown that these solids can constitute 15-20% of the volume of sweat produced through effective infrared immersion as via Fit Bodywrap, as compared with only 3%-5% in sweat produced via exercise or use of hot air saunas.
- Sweating consumes approximately 0.586 calories (kcal) per gram of sweat produced, and a Fit Bodywrap session can induce 3-5 times more sweat than exercise alone will produce, all while you are relaxing.
- Infrared saturation can rebalance metabolism directly.
- Expelling the usually hard to remove heavy metals in your sweat can allow for rebalancing of both your digestion and metabolism.
- Extra conversion of carbs and fats directly to energy is promoted as blood flow to your capillaries is increased.
- As organic acids are purged your fasting insulin levels may drop toward normal thus stopping your body from being pushed to store carbs as fat.
Fit Bodywrap® for Wellness
Extensive clinical research has documented a wide range of observations of the potential wellness benefits of infrared therapy as delivered by the Fit Bodywrap System. This paper details research, observations and potential benefits of using the Fit Bodywrap System in a wide range of applications in addition to weight loss, including pain relief, detoxification, stress management, anti-aging, high blood pressure, cardiovascular improvements and many more.
- Chronic pain patients experienced a significant reduction in pain levels (nearly 70%) after the first session of infrared therapy.
- NASA concluded in the 1980′s, that far infrared stimulation of cardiovascular function is the ideal way to maintain cardiovascular conditioning in astronauts involved in long space flights.
- Blood flow increases from 5-7 quarts up to 13 quarts a minute.
- Immersive infrared use is reported to generate sweats containing 15-20 percent toxins compared to only 3-5 percent in traditional saunas or through regular exercise.
- Far Infrared heat strengthens the cardiovascular system by causing heart rate and cardiac output increases, and diastolic blood pressure decreases.
- Passively experiencing immersion in infrared radiation gives you similar results as from workout regimes that increase blood flow to vital organs and muscles.